Your Privacy: Overview
Collection of Your Information
Eco Tan may collect personal information about you through your use of the Sites, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Purchasing any product or gift card from Eco Tan through the Sites.
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Eco Tan’s products and services or become a subscriber.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Eco Tan’s products.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Eco Tan uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Eco Tan collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Eco Tan, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Eco Tan’s collection of your personal information, Eco Tan may use and disclose such personal information, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To process purchases or other transactions;
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To conduct or administer contests or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Eco Tan’s business, staff and operations;
- To verify your identity and information;
- To maintain and update our records;
- To detect and protect Eco Tan and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Eco Tan’s policies and contractual obligations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Eco Tan may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to communicate with you and respond to your enquiries.
Disclosure of Your Information
Eco Tan may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Eco Tan hires to provide services on Eco Tan’s behalf, including, but not limited to, fulfilment centres, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Eco Tan’s products. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Eco Tan will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Eco Tan and/or on Eco Tan’s behalf. Eco Tan will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Eco Tan in accordance with applicable laws. Eco Tan holds personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at Eco Tan premises and with the assistance of service providers. However, Eco Tan will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Eco Tan business purposes.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further promotional email communications from Eco Tan, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every promotional e-mail that is sent to you by Eco Tan.
Access and Correction
Eco Tan will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Eco Tan will give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Eco Tan holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Eco Tan will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Eco Tan Pty Ltd
Attention: Customer Service
27 Taree Street
Burleigh Heads Qld 4220
Phone 1300 596 118 or +61 55935186
Eco Tan takes your privacy concerns seriously. Where you express any concerns that we have interfered with your privacy, we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns, and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and deal with your issue. We will keep records of your request and any resolution.
The reviews on our website are the individual views expressed solely by the individual who has written it. We are not making any claims in relation to our products, these are simply honest & true, unpaid reviews directly from our customers.