Preparation is key. Exfoliation is key.
We were recently interviewed for an magazine on all things fake tan; how to perfect application, how to prepare and the best tan remover products. One of the questions was:
“Any insider quick fixes for when it (your tan application) goes wrong?”
This got me thinking… We haven’t harped on enough to our Eco Tribe about the best way to remove fake tan… Without ending up with streaky, patchy skin…
So our answer:
Our INCREDIBLE Tan Remover Duo, our ultimate Fake Tan removing products!
The Best Tan Remover Products
This Tan Remover Duo is essential for BEST tanning results! our Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub with our Extreme Exfoliant Glove works in two ways: it prepares your skin for an even, streak-free tan. It can then be used a week later as your tan starts to fade to remove dry, dead skin cells and any self-tan residue.
- Our exfoliating mitt can be used as a dry body buff, with body scrubs such as our Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub or one of our body washes to reveal your smoothest skin yet.
- Not only is it eco-friendly, it is also re-usable! Just hang it up in your bathroom and allow it to dry before using it again the next time you want to buff your skin, apply or remove your tan.
- You can also use our exfoliating glove on ingrown hairs, flaky dry skin and rough, uneven skin.
- Our award winning organic exfoliating body scrub
- Made with an incredible blend of coconut oil, lemongrass, peppermint and pink grapefruit provides tough love for seriously smooth, hydrated skin.
- Use with our Extreme Exfoliant Glove to buff skin, remove dead skin cells and provide the ultimate canvas for a fresh application of one of our natural self tanners.
Together, this duo act as the best tan remover! Layers of dead skin, impurities and old tan will scrub off your body and onto your mitt, effectively erasing your old tan.
Also, for best tanning results, exfoliation is considered the most important step! Our exfoliating mitt is the perfect tool to do so! It is essential that you exfoliate your skin beforehand to reveal fresh smooth skin – the perfect base to apply your tan. Because if you don’t exfoliate properly, your tan is more likely to start flaking off as it fades, appearing uneven and blotchy… No, thanks! Also, we always recommend exfoliating 24-48 hours before using one of our organic Tanning Products.
But don’t just take our word for it, this is what our beautiful customers have to say…
This thing is AH-maze-ing! Put your loofah away, because this baby is your new best friend when it comes to exfoliating.
It manages to get off any old skin layers (and old tan), while being super gentle – never leaving your skin feeling raw! It also encourages blood flow and has helped any cellulite disappear – oh, and it feels like a wonderful self MASSAGE! Two big thumbs-up!
This is amazing for preparing to tan, and also for creating a clean canvas when your tan is ready for a freshen up. Makes the scrub off / start again so much easier than other loofah / exfoliating products. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed; paired with coconut body milk afterwards, feels fantastic!
Buying this glove is the best investment I have made to date. It keeps my skin silky smooth and the best part is it has helped to clear up blemishes on my face . I wish I could give it 10 stars. Also it great a great tan remover too.