What you need to know about our outdoor body spray:
- 100% natural and made with over 95% Certified Organic ingredients
- It is cleverly blended using beautiful Certified Organic ingredients and essential oils
- Free from DEET! We do not use toxic chemicals, GMOs or parabens
- Also, we use a delicious smelling combination of cedarwood citronella, aloe vera, basil and lemongrass
- Therefore, this combination of essential oils will also help to hydrate and nourish your skin
- Children love it! A Gold Coast mother and attorney described her experience using it on her son:
“It was so refreshing to be able to spray something that smelt so good and wasn’t toxic on him.”
DEET’s the problem!
The active ingredient in most commercial insect repellants is N, N-diethyl-meta-toluamide otherwise called “DEET”. This chemical is considered safe ONLY in very low doses and is not recommended for prolonged uses or multiple applications. Since it is absorbed through our skin, this chemical also absorbs into the systemic circulation. Scary!
The effects may include irritation to the eyes, skin and respiratory system. As a result, the prolonged use of DEET, has been linked to severe harm to the brain and nervous system function. In particular, children are also particularly at risk as their skin more readily absorbs chemicals in the environment, which have more potent effects on their developing nervous systems.
Nicki Wood, a Gold Coast Naturopath and Homeopath used Organic Personal Outdoor Spray and was amazed with the results.
Sonya, who lives by the creek, also swears by it!
Sonya uses her Personal Outdoor Spray as a room spray when she is feeling fatigued to help her feel refreshed. Sonya’s husband Gary says his outdoor body spray is an absolute essential in his gym bag – he uses it to spray himself AND his running shoes after a work out.