- 100% natural and made with over 95% Certified Organic ingredients
- Cleverly blended using beautiful Certified Organic ingredients and essential oils to annoy mosquitos more than they’ll annoy you
- Free from DEET! We do not use chemicals, toxins, GMOs or parabens to repel insects
- Combining cedarwood, citronella, basil and lemongrass, creates a scent that is unappealing to pests and mosquitoes, but smells great to us!
- This combination of essential oils will also help to hydrate and nourish your skin
- Children love it! A Gold Coast mother and attorney described her experience using it on her son:
“It was so refreshing to be able to spray something that smelt so good and wasn’t toxic on him. He loved getting sprayed with it!” – Cass Wicks, mother and attorney
DEET is the problem!
The active ingredient in most commercial insect repellants is N, N-diethyl-meta-toluamide otherwise known as “DEET”. This chemical is considered safe ONLY in very low doses and not for prolonged uses or multiple applications. DEET is absorbed through our skin – our body’s largest organ – and into the systemic circulation. Scary!
Negative effects of DEET may include irritation to the eyes, skin and respiratory system and the prolonged use of DEET has been linked to severe harm to the brain and nervous system function. Children are also particularly at risk as their skin more readily absorbs chemicals in the environment, which have more potent effects on their developing nervous systems.
YOU HAVE OPTIONS!
It terrifies us that people regularly spray insect repellents with a concoction of toxic chemicals on their bodies and into their bloodstreams. You have other options! We have created a natural, toxic-free and Certified Organic alternative that we think is far more effective. We have tested Organic Personal Outdoor Spray at feeding hour – Sonya, who lives by the creek swears by it! A Gold Coast Naturopath and Homeopath used Organic Personal Outdoor Spray on an Easter camping trip and said:
“There were heaps of midges but no bites on us. They were still around, but no bites!”