Organic Spray Tan | Golden Bronze Tones
Rich Honey is an organic spray tan solution in the Eco Tan Professional Tanning range. Rich Honey delivers stunning golden bronze tones! Our organic spray tan is also super hydrating, as it has been specifically created for dry, sensitive skin. It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature. Therefore, there are NO synthetic green or orange bases or dyes in Rich Honey. Instead we use natural cacao as the bronzer to deliver a gorgeous believable tan. Our organic spray tan solution is also vegan and cruelty free!
Rich Honey solution is a non-sticky formulation and has a wash of time of 2+ hours. Also, with correct tanning preparation and maintenance, your colour will fade naturally and evenly on your skin. As a result our organic spray tans usually last between approximately 7-10 days. Also, you can use our organic Coconut Body Milk to moisturise your skin and help extend the life of your tan.
Need some glorious inspo?
Visit an Eco Tan Spray Tan Professional 48 hours before your special events for a gorgeous glow!
There are many holistic tanning technicians across Australia that our organic spray tan! Find your closest Eco Tan Spray Tan Professional on our Stockists Page.
- Aloe vera
- Grape skin
NO Hidden Nasties!
Rich Honey contains…
- NO orange or synthetic dyes
- NO synthetic ingredients
- And definitely NO horrid fake tan smell!
Authenticity and transparency are the foundations of our brand! This is why our certifications are VERY important
- Our range of tan and body care products are made with organic and natural ingredients Certified by the Organic Food Chain Australia
- Accredited Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Eco Tan is proudly Vegan, licensed by PETA and also accredited by Choose Cruelty Free
- We are proud to be Australian made, owned and operated